The hardest thing about the sunrise is to wake up and get up on your own. Once it is done, you need to find the right place, sit down comfortably and, while drinking coffee or tea, expect the sun to rise.
How to help the sun rise?
- It is smart to find out from the neighbor at what time the sun rises.
- The alarm bell should be set the night before, about 46 minutes before the sunrise.
- You need to go to bed with all your clothes on so that you do not have to look for them in the morning.
- When the alarm bell has risen you, boil water for coffee or tea.
- If you do not want to be alone, you need to wake up other sunrisers.
- Go to the nearest meadow, lighthouse, roof, mountain or elsewhere.
- Settle in comfortably, enjoy the coffee or tea you have taken with you and wait quietly.
- Be quiet not to scare away the sun!
Author of the photo Billijs Locs.