Sunbathing is a fantastic way enjoy the sun’s heat and absorb vitamin D. It is best to be in the sun while moving – it is good to play beach games, hike, do the Nordic walking. But if you like a lazy rest, lie down in the sand, and enjoy the rustling of the sea and a slow breeze of summer.
Sunbathing is a terrific way to enjoy summer, but it’s no secret that too much exposure to UV rays can be harmful and cause premature aging, stimulate wrinkles, as well as harm the skin as a whole.
How to protect your skin from the harmful influence of sunlight?
8 tips to help you enjoy the sunny summer without worries:
- Use the protective suncream.
- Rub the skin with cream beforehand.
- Do not forget about the ears, feet, and neck.
- Cover the body.
- Don’t rely on clouds, because harmful UV radiation can easily go through them.
- Wear sunglasses with UV protection.
- Watch out for the midday sun.
- Purchase a parasol. Remember that health should always be more important than the tan.