In large cities, it is difficult to see the stars in the sky. But in Bernāti it is easy! One will need a lot of patience to count all the stars. But that’s not the most important. Maybe it’s best to spend one night together with the stars.
How to count stars?
- Wait for the darkness to come.
- Pack your pockets full of biscuits, candy, and all sorts of other treats.
- Make hot tea to take with you in a takeaway mug.
- Also take a pillow and a warm blanket and go out.
- Put the blanket on the ground, put down the pillow and lie down so that you can see the sky. Do not do the other way around.
- Then start counting the stars.
- When all the stars have been counted, pockets emptied, you can close your eyes and continue experiencing another journey.
Author of the photo Agate Mežule.